Is it time to go all out?
The key to modern eyelashes is a loose look.
What you should pay more attention to than fashion trends is makeup trends. Clothing is less likely to be associated with an old-fashioned image, as there are many standard items of clothing such as denim. However, if you feel old-fashioned in terms of makeup, such as the thickness of eyebrows and eye shadow, you will suddenly look old. ......
So, in this article, we will introduce some points of NG eye makeup that you should pay special attention to.
Table of Contents
Makeup trends have changed dramatically between 2010 and 2020. The most noticeable change is in eye makeup. Eyebrows have undergone a dizzying transformation, starting with thin eyebrows in the early 2000s, followed by short eyebrows, then thick eyebrows, and finally arched eyebrows. Eye makeup used to be full of fake eyelashes, but now the mainstream is to create an eye look that emphasizes a loose look that makes the most of one's own eyelashes.
However, even if you have a vague understanding of these trends, there are probably many of you who have settled on the same eye makeup that you usually wear... We would like to explain to you the characteristic points of the "filler" makeup that you should not do now, and the points of the "loose" makeup that gives you a modern look.
This is a no-no! Makeup that brings back the old look
- Black liner drawn on the outer corner of the eyes in the shape of a "ku-no-shaped" eye line
- The black eyeliner at the outer corner of the eyes is a remnant from the era of "exciting" make-up. Of course, even nowadays, the "ku" shaped part of the eye line is often drawn, but the key point is not to emphasize the line too much. In particular, using black liner will make the eyes look heavy and gaudy. Use brown liner instead of black or brown shadow to subtly draw a "U" shaped line.
- Black-rimmed color contacts, a must-have for the original Dolly makeup
- Black-rimmed color contacts became popular about 15 years ago due to the influence of dolly makeup. Because they accentuate the presence of black eyes, they were an item that went very well with the heavy makeup with bushy eyelashes and thick, large eyeliner. However, nowadays, the natural look of the eyes is the mainstream, so wearing black-rimmed color contacts with natural eye makeup will result in an uncomfortable finish. For those who have a well-established image of color contacts with black rims, we encourage you to try today's natural color contacts that blend in naturally.
- Fake eyelashes for emphasizing the outer corners of the eyes, the basis of tantalizing eye makeup
- Eye makeup is an area where trends change rapidly. One of the most outdated types of eye makeup is the overly emphasized "drooping eye" makeup. The basic technique was to draw a "ku" shaped line at the outer corner of the eye so that the outer corner of the eye would appear to be drooping. In addition, false eyelashes were often used to emphasize the outer corners of the eyes. Fake eyelashes that are designed to give volume only to the outer corner of the eye can indeed make the eyes look flirty, but for better or worse, they look unnatural. They are not suitable for the modern eyelash look that expresses a sense of discretion, so it may be time to move on.
Makeup that looks casually impressive
- Curl lashes naturally
- Be conscious of the curl of your lashes. If you hold the lashes too tightly from the base with the curler, the lashes will stay up in a right-angled silhouette. This also looks unnatural, of course, so be careful. The best balance is for the tips of the lashes to be just at the double width of the eyelashes.
- Use colored mascara for a more translucent look.
- Using black mascara will increase the volume of the eyes, but it may give the impression that the makeup of today is a bit gaudy. If you want to express a modern look with just the right amount of subtlety, color mascara is the way to go. Color mascara is more toned than black, so it gives a more sophisticated and translucent impression to the face when you look at it.
- Brown or khaki eyeliner
- As with colored mascara, it is best to seal off black as much as possible, which feels unnatural. In particular, if the mascara color is bordeaux or brown, it is best to use brown eyeliner in a single tone to blend well. Or use a khaki color to create an impressive eye area that is both moderately tight and moderately bright.
- Use a partial-use eyelash curler to create fan-shaped lashes.
- The key to solid lashes is the degree of curl and the overall fullness of the lashes. This is where an eyelash curler becomes important. However, it is difficult to find a brower that matches the size and curve of your eyes. Partial curlers are useful for this purpose. Partial curlers are smaller and more flexible than regular curlers. First, curl lashes with a regular curler, then use a partial-use curler to lift lashes in areas that were not curled properly.
Use mascara and a buehler to express a loose look on the lashes.
The key to creating a modern or old-fashioned look for the eye area is not only how you use eye shadow and eyeliner, but also how you curl the lashes themselves and the color of the mascara. We encourage everyone to keep these points in mind and try to express a loose look with loose items and loose eyelashes.