Eyelashes droop easily...
How to maintain curl power
Have you recently noticed that your eyelashes curl less than they used to? This is not only due to the deterioration of your own eyelashes caused by age, but also because the humidity in the mask is making them fall out more easily. Therefore, if you want to keep your lashes curled, it is important to build them up properly.
So, in this article, we will introduce a method to maintain curl power that you can try when your eyelashes fall easily.
Causes of eyelash curl
There are many factors that cause lashes to droop quickly, so it is difficult to say exactly what causes them to droop, but most commonly, the foundation of your own lashes is weakened and there is oil on your lashes. In addition, recently there has been an increase in the phenomenon of eyelash curl loss due to the humidity inside masks caused by the wearing of masks. Therefore, if you are not conscious of wearing makeup that maintains the curl of your lashes on a regular basis, your lashes will naturally curl more easily. Please keep these tips in mind to maintain the curl of your lashes.
How to maintain the curl of your eyelashes
- (1) Wipe off the brower clean.
- Even if there is no oil on your lashes, it is useless if your curler is covered in dirt or oil. It is recommended that you wipe it clean after every use if possible. Even if it is difficult to do so, be sure to check for dirt before each use. Also, make sure that there are no eye shadow or eyeliner stains on the rubber part.
- 2) Remove oil thoroughly.
- Oil on the eyelashes is mainly foundation or skincare ingredients such as milky lotion adhering to the crevices and creases of the eyelashes. First, wipe off this oil thoroughly. After skincare, gently tissue off the eye area. Then, apply foundation. Apply a small amount of face powder on your finger and dab it along the lashes and lower lashes. Face powder helps to control the oiliness of the foundation, so by adhering it to the lashes at key points, it helps to control the oiliness.
- (3) Warm up the brower with a hair dryer.
- When you want to curl your hair or eyelashes, apply heat to curl them. The quickest way to do this is to use a hot curler to curl lashes, but you can also use a hair dryer to heat up your curler in place of a hot curler. If you do not have a hot curler, you can try this. However, be sure to apply the hair dryer at least 20 cm away from the curler. If you put it too close to the eyelid, the curler will get too hot and may burn your eyelid. Please check that the temperature is just right by touching it with your hand before using it.
- 4) Use the bureur to raise lashes from the root.
- Curl your eyelashes with a curler while they are still warm. Choose a curler that fits the width of your eyes and the curve of the curler to raise your lashes firmly. Also, be careful not to apply too much pressure when lifting lashes from the root. Too much pressure on the lashes can cause them to fall out.
- 5) Apply mascara base from the root.
- Mascara primer is a must to maintain the curl of lashes! Apply primer from the root of the lashes and apply it smoothly and relaxedly toward the tips.
- (6) Curl the lashes again with an eyebrow curler.
- Once the mascara primer is dry, use the curler to curl the lashes again. The primer has already kept the curl power in place, but using the curler to lift the lashes will further enhance the curl power.
- (7) Finish by applying mascara with high curl power.
- The final touch is mascara. Among the various types of mascara available, choose a mascara with high curl retention. The brush shape of mascara recommended for maintaining curl power is a comb shape. Volume is also important, but if you want to create a beautiful curl for each individual lash, use a comb type or a thin brush with a small handle to carefully finish the lashes.
Don't forget to take care of your eyelashes on a daily basis.
If your lashes are curled all day long, even an ordinary day can be fun. However, be careful not to apply multiple coats of mascara or use harsh waterproof mascara every day, as this will weaken your own lashes. When your own eyelashes are weakened, short lashes that have not grown through the replacement cycle will cause hair loss.
If your eyelashes do not grow, you will be left with scanty lashes even if you use makeup or eyelash extensions to make up your eyes.
After wearing heavy eye makeup, nourish with a serum.
To maintain ideal eyelash condition, it is important to avoid wearing heavy eye makeup every day and to take a rest period. In addition, eyelash serum is a must during your morning and evening skin care routine. You can apply the serum, which contains the nutritional ingredients necessary for eyelash firmness and elasticity, directly to the lash line. Even if it does not lead to immediate visible results, if you do not neglect this kind of diligent care, it is not a dream to have full, beautifully curled eyelashes. We encourage everyone to give it a try.